Hire Canticum Chamber Choir
Hire a Choir
Canticum makes regular appearances at functions large and small, including Christmas services for large charities, weddings, corporate gatherings and private parties.
The choir offers a mix of singers and repertoire to suit your event. We can provide advice on repetoire as well as providing an organist if needed. We are highly experienced in all musical genres.
To find our more please contact Susan Porter-Thomas our Chair at email@example.com
or use the form below
Hiring a choir for a Christmas service
The addition of an experienced choir can elevate your Christmas service to a really memorable event.
We can suggest music for both choir and congregation and provide an organist if needed. We regularly carry out services for Marie Curie in Southwark Cathedral, The Worshipful Company of Skinners, as well as doing carols for the RAF Christmas lunches.
Hire a choir to record your compositions
We have regularly been lucky enough to record the complete works of composers choral works. Most recently Charles Patterson and Charles Wainright.
We can provide advice and locations for the recordings along with videographer if it is for YouTube. Please get in touch to talk about your requirements.
Book a choir for your event or launch
To add drama to an event or launch party we can provide ideas and musiciens.
Find out more about hiring Canticum
Glory to the Newborn King
Our regular engagements include:
- Yearly appearances for the Marie Curie Christmas Gala in Southwark Cathedral
- Regular support for the RAF Christmas dinners
- Annual engagement at Greenwich Festival
- Commission to record all the choral works by British composer Charles Wainwright – Summer 2019
- Trinity School, London – Celebration of British Choral Music with Sir Peter Maxwell Davies 2011
- St Peter’s Church, Bournemouth – Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra: Living Tradition Series (with Kokoro) 2011
- St. Bartholomew the Great, London – Carols by Candlelight in support of The Cure Parkinson’s Trust 2009
- The Lighthouse Arts Centre, Poole – Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra’s Britain Since Britten Festival
- Cadogan Hall, London – “Atom Heart Mother” featuring David Gilmour of Pink Floyd – Opening concert of the 2008 Chelsea Festival
- Wesley’s Chapel, London – BBC Christmas Morning Service broadcast on BBC Radio 4
See full list of past concerts
“…Better by far to save your pennies for a Carol recording with some real Xmas Spirit – a disc by the chamber choir Canticum and their conductor Mark Forkgen. I’m happy to give it the big thumbs up not just because of the polish and refinement of the singing, but because all its profits will go to a branch of the Samaritans.”
“And surely even Ebeneezer Scrooge himself would be touched by something in the course of these 24 generous tracks.”